Your privacy is important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to carefully read these terms before providing your personal data on this website.
In the case of minors under 16 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data relating to the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under 16 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
• We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have your express authorization.
Ca Romeu has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
• Identity of the Responsible: Sandra Romeu Jimenez
• Commercial name: CaRomeu
• NIF / CIF: 39884488G
• Address: Avd. Reus, 88 43460 Alcover, Tarragona
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Activity: Rural Tourism
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the treatment of your personal data to one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of minimization of data: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and We will delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat at CaRomeu comes from:
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns me at CaRomeu.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to the personal data related to the interested party
• Request its rectification or deletion
• Request the limitation of their treatment
• Oppose the treatment
• Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Sandra Romeu Jimenez will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• The treatment is based on consent
• The data has been provided by the interested person.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At CaRomeu there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. CaRomeu may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.caromeu.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that corresponds in each case and previously accepted by the user of Sandra Romeu Jimenez. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting Caromeu activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Sandra Romeu Jimenez (CaRomeu) with address at Avda Reus 88, Alcover 43460 Tarragona will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Web Users and subscribers.
CaRomeu does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards. We can select and publish customer testimonials on our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state or country in which you live. We will obtain your consent before publishing any testimonials with your name. If such content is published, it will be available to other users of the Services.
We may post customer reviews on our websites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state or country in which you live. By submitting your opinion you are giving us permission to publish your opinion on our Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your posting may also be made public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a way that could violate this Policy or the law. If you want us to delete your name or review of our Sites or Services, you can contact https://www.caromeu.com in our contact form.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
category The data categories that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data for?
The personal data provided will be kept:
• Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.caromeu.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.caromeu.com to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.caromeu.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Webempresa., Residing in Spain. More information at: https://webempresa.com/ processes the data in order to carry out its hosting services to Sandra Romeu Jimenez.
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, residing at. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation processes the data in order to carry out its web platform services to Sandra Romeu Jimenez.
When browsing https://www.caromeu.com, unidentifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party
analytics services: • Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
https://www.caromeu.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to save and adapt them. all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
https://www.caromeu.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Sandra Romeu Jimenez will ensure that any person who is authorized by CaRomeu to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing CaRomeu, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://www.caromeu.com, exonerating Sandra Romeu Jimenez from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Sandra Romeu Jimenez in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Sandra Romeu Jimenez reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Sandra Romeu Jimenez will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
emails According to the LSSICE, https://www.caromeu.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and electronic commerce, https://www.caromeu.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 05/30/2020.